Looking close and seeing big

Close up :  Baby blue eyes on the cliff overlooking Pacific Ocean
stood up after taking above photo to see this!
up close:  One of three hummingbirds nesting outside my west window
looking inside the upstairs west window (the beetles illustration by my daughter-in-law, Michele Petherick)


going pussy willow hunting (overgrown over a dirt road)
trimmings in my living room  (upper left: dried ball of mistletoe on branch)

my spring is just this:
a single bamboo shoot
a willow branch
Issa

Comments

  1. love this post - the minimalist joy of spring! your photos tell a great story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes me want to clean up my garden! And maybe my studio.

      Delete
  2. Observations.
    Big and small. Near and far.
    Love them all.

    Happy Spring from awesome Autumn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Autumn!

      a strange flower
      for birds and butterflies
      the autumn sky

      Matsuo Basho

      Delete
  3. love the blue eyes, such a beautiful flower, there's so much to appreciate around us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just dime-size, but it packs a wow! I was having a hard time holding the camera still---the wind was ferocious and it was near sunset. Got to love it, though. It cleans the soul....

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts